"Monitoring for GSM,GPRS,RS232 control systems"
GSM Guard is a system to monitor objects and remote sites that include controllers, security alarms and surveillance systems. The systems are often equipped with GPRS, GSM and/or SMS which can be centrally managed, recorded and administrators suitably alerted. The software can link up with GPS or GLONASS trackers as well with alerts built-in. The software can work with stationary target or targets in motion. The package can handle USB GSM modems that are used by mobile carriers. GSM Guard also includes support for both Ademco 685 and Sur-Gard protocols. The package can act as a central control system which can interface with many other alert systems to provide a simplified way to manage complex security systems.
GSM Guard Key Features:
- Software guard monitoring center for digital notification of events and issues with security objects and monitoring
- Supports Ademco 685 and Sur-Gard protocols
- USB GSM modems used by mobile carriers are supported
- Central alerting system and recording system
- Supports GPRS, GSM and SMS
GSM Guard is a centralized monitoring system for security which can handle many types of messages and security protocols.
Requirements: GSM modem
What's new in this version: receiving RS232 and GPRS data
Top user review