"TekSMTP is a simple SMTP/POP3 server"
If you want to send or receive email using your own server installed on your computer, this program will allow you to do just that. It has a very simple interface that any newcomer could understand.
Here are the key features:
- It can be used to handle the email operations for multiple domains
- Support for encrypted connections (TLS) for both SMTP and POP3
- If you are afraid that someone will try to hack your server by trying the connection on the default ports (for instance 25 for SMTP), you can easily change that
- Black list offending IP addresses
- Built-in anti-spam mechanisms
- Monitor the performance of your emails using Windows Performance Monitor
- Connect to external RBL databases to update with the latest SPAM filters
- Check if the sender’s domain is valid
- In case you want to migrate data, there’s a module handling the POP3 password discovery
Download TekSMTP if you want to run your own email server on your Windows computer.
Requirements: .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
What's new in this version: TLS support enhanced.
Updated15 Mar 2017
Downloads162 (1 last week)
Top user review