"WebKilit is a HTTP interface fow Win Firewall"
If you’re using the Windows Firewall (which is built-in with Windows XP, 2012 Server, Vista, 2008, 2003, 7 or 8) to protect your computer against different cyber attacks, you might want to take a look at WebKilit, a HTTP interface that will allow you to manage the firewall settings.
Here are the core features:
- It’s very simple to operate, even if you have no real networking experience
- See and manage all the users currently connected
- Customize the look & feel of the app
- It will auto-generate rules that will allow the access of authenticated users; that’s particularly helpful if the IP is dynamic and it changes periodically
- The rules that are generated automatically are removed when the session of the connected user expires
- Secure connection via SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
- Includes a HTTP server
Download WebKilit if you need a HTTP layer to optimize and control Windows Firewall settings.
Requirements: .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
What's new in this version: TZSP support, multiple interface selection for monitoring. Injection Interface & External IP Address options
Top user review