"X.509 Certificate / CSR Generation, Signing"
TekCERT is a self signed X.509 certificate and certificate signing request generator (known as a CSR). With this package, it's possible to layout the specifics of your own certificate to identify yourself or your business identity when signing email and other digital content. The package can use one of several different algorithms such as SHA256 with RSE Encryption, SHA1 with RSA Encryption, SHA384 and SHA512 again with RSA Encryption. Generate strong certificates with 1024, 2048, 3072 or 4096 bits of encryption. The TekCERT GUI is easy to use and quite self-explanatory despite the idea the certificates are difficult to work with.
TekCERT Key Features:
- Create your own self-signed X.509 certificates for personal authentication
- Supports SHA256 with RSE Encryption, SHA1 with RSA Encryption, SHA384 and SHA512 again with RSA Encryption
- Supports 1024, 2048, 3072 or 4096 bits of encryption
- Simple GUI
- Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
- Requires Windows XP, Vista, 7/8 or 2003/2008/2012 Server
TekCERT is a self signing digital certificate utility to help in signing your own emails.
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0
What's new in this version: .NET Framework 4.6.1 upgrade
Top user review