"RADIUS Server for Windows"
TekRADIUS LT is a RADIUS server for Windows which helps with authenticating users who wish to connect to a server. RADIUS itself is a collection of communication and authentication standards like SOCKS and EAP. Internet service providers began widely adopting parts of this standard to authenticate users dialing into their network once the standard was subsumed into the IETF standards. This RADIUS server runs as a Windows service. The included SQLite database is capable to recording access attempts and logging activities. The server supports many authentication standards including various EAP-based ones, PAP, MS-CHAP and PEAP.
TekRADIUS LT Key Features:
- RADIUS server for Windows
- Manage incoming contacts from those who wish to connect to a network
- Use authentication to validate log-in attempts
- Supports EAP, PAP, MS-CHAP and PEAP communication standards, as well as many others
- Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
- Requires Windows XP, Vista, 7 or Windows 2003/2008 server
TekRADIUS LT is a RADIUS server for enabling strong encryption and network management.
Requirements: .NET Framework 4.6.1
What's new in this version: Option to send Change of Authorization Request after editing reply attributes in user or group profiles and option to send Disconnect Request after deleting a user or group profile in SP Edition. Option to disable DHCP lease history. IPv6 client support in SP edition.
Top user review