"Pattern based technique to lock your pc."
Do you want to make sure no one else is accessing your computer in your absence? Using Eusing Maze Lock you can lock your screen using a new, patented technology. There’s no password code to remember, however you need to set up a pattern formed by connecting 9 dots together.
Here’s what you need to know about this utility:
- When you want to unlock the PC, you have to replicate the pattern you used to lock it
- It runs minimized to system tray, you can lock your PC at any time with just a click
- You can even use a custom keys combination to lock your computer quickly
- Reset the pattern whenever you want, however you are required to enter the old one first (the same way in order to change a password you’re asked for the older one first)
- Choose from 9, 25 or 16 dots to connect (you can use more dots to increase the difficulty for anyone who may try to hack their way in)
- Define your own rules when the screen should be locked automatically (immediately after Windows starts, after 5 minute of being idle, etc)
- Display a custom message for anyone who tries to unlock the screen and gets it wrong
- If you want to make your screen look pretty while you’re away, you can select any picture want (as long as it’s PNG, JPG or BMP)
Download Eusing Maze Lock if don’t want anyone messing with it or even worse, stealing or spying on your work while you’re away.
Requirements: PC586DX with 8MB RAM and 10 MB free HD
What's new in this version: Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Updated16 Mar 2017
Downloads549 (3 last week)
Top user review