"Free colour picker and colour-editing tool."
When inspired, an artist or graphic artist alike can't waste time on trivial things like picking the perfect colors. The artist needs to express themselves with as little resistance as possible. Just Color Picker makes this goal much easier to accomplish, making once difficult tasks like identifying colors easy, and painless. Just color picker was developed by someone who actually needed to use it every day, so you know it's built to be highly functional. It's fully compatible with all Windows operating systems, and requires no installation.
Key Features of Just Color Picker:
- Supports five different color code formats
- Magnifier for added accuracy
- A full color list, that allows you to save and re-use saved color samples
- Notes for each selected color you find
- Tools for gradient between two colors
- No installation needed, it's a portable application
- A huge selection of languages
- The whole program is 100% free
- Averages color sampling
Requirements: Windows 2000 or higher; Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later
What's new in this version: Automatic copying of colour codes to the clipboard. Improved the support of Grayscale and CMYK colour spaces in .aco files.
Updated11 Mar 2017
Downloads9,414 (32 last week)
Top user review