DeveloperBoris Eyrich Software
Updated11 Apr 2017
Downloads2,279 (7 last week)
"A multi-purpose painting program."
No matter if you’re a creative professional or just someone who enjoys using image editors every now and then, Artweaver will be a tool that you’ll enjoy working with.
Here’s what it has to offer:
- An interface very similar to Photoshop
- Works with all popular image formats (BMP, GIF, TGA, TIFF, AWD, JPEG, PSD, PCX, PNG, etc)
- You can work with layers, same as Photoshop; there’s no reason to ruin an image that you worked on for a long time, when you can just use layers that go on top of each other. It even works with transparent layers
- Open image files with the regular file browser tool or the simple drag and drop
- The same image editing functions you would expect a professional software to have: crop, text, magic wand, brightness, contrast, eraser, paint bucket, brush, lasso, selection, stamp, zoom, gradient, fill, pencil, pan, resize, merge layers, blur, noise, sharpen, distort, opacity, undo and redo (CTR-Z and CTR-y),etc
- Work as a team with other people over the Internet
- Doesn’t require a lot of system resources (CPU, RAM)
- Support for pen tablet
- Export the images as PDF
- You can hide and show different menu items to make your work faster
- Brushes similar to the ones used by famous painters (Van Gogh for example)
- You basically get the same functionality as other professional photo editing software have, but for free
Download Artweaver if you want a reliable, professional, complex and last, but not least, free image editor software.
Requirements: Prozessor mit mind. 1000 MHz; mindestens 512 MB Arbeitsspeicher; 100 MB freier Festplattenspeicher
What's new in this version: Diverse Verbesserungen und Fehlerbehebungen.
Top user review