"Swiss Army Knife for Network Administrators"
Axence nVision Pro is a network management package for handling data moving across corporate networks. Review mail servers for problems and security issues. Look at application status and current operations to see that there isn't a problem there. Network monitoring is proactive to catch issues with intrusion to the network and unusual network activity. Collect software and hardware information including licensing. Monitor users specifically. Help desk included with support ticket issued. Block data ports to ensure data doesn't leak outside the network. Can also connect to Mac and Linux based computers on the network as well.
- Axence nVision Pro Key Features:
- Network monitoring package for PC, Mac and Linux computers
- Proactively monitoring network activity to detect intrusions
- Look into specific users
- Checks hardware and software license information
- 30 day trial available
- Now uses the PostgreSQL database
- Requires Windows Server 2003, 2008, Vista, 7 or 8; Administrator rights are needed
Axence nVision Pro is a full network package and asset management package for Windows.
Requirements: Windows Vista/Server 2008/7/8; Administrator rights required
What's new in this version: Main changes in HelpDesk module: new, clear and intuitive interface, notifications and ticket view updated in real time, automations based on the premise: condition - action, expanded search engine, updated Knowledge Base, WYSIWYG editor, chat: new interface, user finder, conversation history.
Top user review