"Electronic NUmber Mapping (ENUM) Lookup"
This small application will do a quick search on any phone number you insert and it will return the ENUM (which is an acronym for Electronic Number Mapping). It’s very straightforward, you clearly won’t get lost in the simple interface, but that’s a good thing. You may not want a program that does everything but one that actually does one thing very well, and ENUM Resolver is the perfect example for it.
Here are the key features:
- Works on any modern Windows version (Vista, XP, 2012, 7, 2003, 8, 2008)
- It’s a portable application; if you want to remove it, all you have to do is delete the directory containing the executable file
- You have to “feed” the program the number in E.164 format (i.e.: +4389724916343)
- Click on the Resolve button and you’ll receive the SIP address corresponding to the phone number
- In order to use the app, you need .NET Framework 2.0 installed on your PC
Download ENUM Resolver if you need to convert phone numbers into SIP endpoint addresses.
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
What's new in this version: Minor bug fixes
Updated15 Mar 2017
Downloads208 (3 last week)
Top user review