"A clean, mean, and lean CD ripper for GNOME 2"
You can use Sound Juicer to rip CDs on your Linux system. In addition to saving files on your computer you can also add tags automatically to files, to make grouping, sorting and searching the new files easier.
Here are the main features:
- Sound Juicer is an open source software, which means developers across the globe can contribute freely and make the program better
- It uses multiple threads to speed up the extraction process
- Adjust the volume when you’re playing music using the built-in player
- Translated in many languages
- The main interface has been built to ask you What You Mean and do The Right Thing
- This version features certain new fixes: if you’re using multi threading, the pipeline will be set to NULL if you press the Cancel button; replaced the word CD with Disc; icons have been integrated into stock, so themes can use them properly; disable the listening to music feature while you’re extracting; no more progress bar
Install Sound Juicer if you want to save the content of audio CDs on your hard drive.
Updated28 Mar 2017
Downloads421 (2 last week)
Top user review