"AdiIRC is an IRC client"
Chatting and making friends online has been possible from the dawns of the Internet, thanks to a protocol called IRC. AdiIRC is a multithreading program written in C#, whose whole purpose is to make your IRC chats faster and easier.
Here’s what this utility has to offer:
- You can connect to chat servers, send private messages and participate in the public channel discussions
- Log your conversations to review later (both private and channel)
- Use multiple IRC servers simultaneously
- Customize your color pallet and background image
- Run basic Identd commands that will tell you more about who you’re chatting with
- You don’t have to install the software, you can use it as-is and transport it on USB drivers
- Send and receive files with DCC support
- Listen to music or watch movies while you’re chatting, the program supports Winamp, Itunes, Spotify, VLC, PotPlayer, etc
- Run your mIRC commands
- Use it in your own language
Download AdiIRC if you want a robust, multithreading, easy to customize IRC client.
Requirements: Microsoft .NET 4.0+
What's new in this version: Bug fixes
Updated29 May 2017
Downloads724 (5 last week)
Top user review