- Filename: setup-ltr-3.0.0.exe
- Size: 61.93 MB
- License: Shareware
- Date updated: 4/22/2017
- Total Downloads: 3785
- Last week: 10
Short file info:
PE32 executable for MS Windows (GUI) Intel 80386 32-bit
- Dialup 151 m (56k)
- ISDN 66 m (128k)
- DSL 17 m (512k)
- Cable 8 m (1024k)
- T1 6 m (1484k)
File Type: Win32 EXE
MIME Type: application/octet-stream
Machine Type: Intel 386 or later, and compatibles
Time Stamp: 2014:07:09 10:58:13+03:00
PE Type: PE32
Linker Version: 2.25
Code Size: 65024
Initialized Data Size: 53248
Uninitialized Data Size: 0
Entry Point: 0x113bc
OS Version: 5.0
Image Version: 6.0
Subsystem Version: 5.0
Subsystem: Windows GUI
File Version Number: 22.214.171.124
Product Version Number: 126.96.36.199
File Flags Mask: 0x003f
File Flags: (none)
File OS: Win32
Object File Type: Executable application
File Subtype: 0
Language Code: Neutral
Character Set: Unicode
Comments: This installation was built with Inno Setup.
Company Name: Loaris, LLC.
File Description: Loaris Trojan Remover Setup
File Version: 188.8.131.52
Legal Copyright: Copyright © 2009-2017 Loaris, Inc. All rights reserved.
Product Name: Loaris Trojan Remover
Product Version: 3.0.0
Loaris Trojan Remover is supposedly a trojan, virus, adware, spybot, spyware and other internet nasties scanner and removal utility. However, there are some applications which tend to find false positives and report them as viruses that only that package can remove for you. This encourages users to purchase the full package which may or may not work. It is unclear if this is such a package, but the reports online were not encouraging. We would recommend sticking to “tried and true” virus scanning and malware detecting packages like Avast and MalwareBytes, rather than a newer package that few people have heard of before.
Loaris Trojan Remover Key Features:
- Supposedly scans for viruses, malware and other infections on a PC
- Unclear if the package actually does that or reports many false positives
- Requires Windows
Loaris Trojan Remover is a virus scanner and malware detection package. We would suggest other more better known scanner utilities instead.... more
Popular downloads in Antivirus & Spyware Cleaners
- Avira Free Antivirus 1.0.5179.26566
Avira Free Antivirus
- Trojan Remover 184.108.40.20649
Detects and automatically removes malware.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 220.127.116.119 / 18.104.22.1689 + Component Package Update
Removes even the most stubborn malware
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2017
Essential Protection for Your PC
- eScan AntiVirus Edition 11.x
eScan is a Powerful Anti-Virus for Windows
- Avira Antivir Virus Definitions for Avira 10 and Older April 21, 2017
Keep Avira AntiVir up-to-date.
- MS Windows Defender XP 1.1.1593
Microsoft Windows Defender software.
- AVG Anti-Virus Free 2014 Build 4161a6829
Free antivirus software by AVG.
- McAfee AVERT Stinger 10.2.0.963
Detect and remove specific viruses
- Avast Free Antivirus 2015 2015.10.2.2214
World's most-trusted antivirus for FREE!