"Helps when forgot to click ALT+SHIFT or CAPS"
LangOver is a fixer for people who mistakenly thought they were typing in one language but then discovered that they keyboard layout was actually set to a different one and the writing came out all... weird. A simple Alt+Shift would have solved the problem but after the typing has already been completed it is just too late for that. Instead of needing to switch languages, try to remember what you just typed and then type it all over again, just use LangOver. The package will let you select the text and swap it between different languages. Such a time saver for anyone who has multiple keyboard layouts installed and sometimes ends up with the wrong letters because the keyboard layout wasn't right when typing.
LangOver Key Features:
- Convert already typed text from one keyboard layout to another one
- Get around the problem of having typed a passage using the wrong keyboard layout
- Can also switch upper/lower case to the opposite
- Reverse the order of letters in typed content can also be done quickly
- Requires .NET Framework 2.0 or later
- Requires Window
LangOver is a keyboard typing helper which can solve passaged entered using the wrong keyboard layout.
Requirements: .NET 2.0
What's new in this version: Send text from pc to smartphone device - mobile using QR Code. Keyboard status bar. Supports any language. Improve hotkey to work with any combination. Trnalsate languages
Updated18 Apr 2017
Downloads1,544 (2 last week)
Top user review