"Displays the address books of Outlook"
OutlookAddressBookView is a tool that can easily display the full address book stored in Microsoft Outlook without needing to open the Outlook application to do so (the Outlook app still needs to be installed on the system). This kind of access makes it easier to look up records, perform detailed personnel searches, and even export the records in a useful format. The information shown in the application includes the Email Address, Display Name, Address Type (over SMTP or Microsoft Exchange server or SMTP), Street Address, Phone Number, Created Time, and Modified Time (works only on Microsoft Exchange server). Select a handful of records and copy them to the clipboard. Alternatively, export them as an XML, CSV or HTML file.
OutlookAddressBookView Key Features:
- Access the Microsoft Outlook address book outside the app itself
- Perform searches of the address records
- View the Email Address, Display Name, Address Type, Street Address, Phone Number, Created Time, and Modified Time
- Copy records to the clipboard
- Export as an XML, CSV or HTML file
OutlookAddressBookView is a way to access the Outlook address book, search on it, and export it.
Updated28 Feb 2017
Downloads279 (1 last week)
Top user review