"Modern data manipulation tool"
DbMouse FREE is a database management tool for use in conjunction with Microsoft SQL Server. The software presents a complex interface which has individual panes for different types of information. Database tables are in one pane, columns and parameters in another, and files with local storage presented in a third. Database connections are available in a left-side pane which lets the user connect to different databases within SQL Server. Create database queries, add triggers, and create functions and stored procedures. Export query reports in many formats including Excel, SQL, HTML, DBF dBase and CSV files.
DbMouse FREE Key Features:
- Database manager for Microsoft SQL Server
- Fully manage databases, tables and data
- Create new SQL queries
- Add stored procedures, functions and triggers
- Alternative to standard SQL Server visual tools
- Export query results to Excel, SQL, HTML, DBF dBase and CSV files
- Good interface
- Requires Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
DbMouse FREE is a SQL Server database management tool offering a different interface to what comes with the Microsoft SQL Server product.
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
What's new in this version: Sorting and filtering of query results
Updated7 Mar 2017
Downloads504 (1 last week)
Top user review