"Eliminates annoying Toolbars"
ToolbarTerminator is an application to help remove BHO toolbars that can be accidentally installed inside a web browser, monitor internet activity and report it to the owners of the toolbar. Many of these toolbars contain malware or provide identifying information to other people without permission in an uncontrolled manner. They can be very difficult to completely remove. The ToolbarTerminator package can detect which toolbars are presently installed in web browsers like Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer and provide a way to remove them once and for all. The Dashboard the software provides shows what toolbars where found and what browsers they are installed to.
ToolbarTerminator Key Features:
- Locate BHO toolbars that have been installed to Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome
- See which toolbars are present and which browsers have them and which do not
- Selectively remove or ignore each toolbar
- Remove the security breach
- Requires .NET Framework 4.0
- Requires Windows
ToolbarTerminator is a BHO toolbar removal tool to rid web browsers of unwanted toolbars.
Requirements: .NET Framework 4.0
What's new in this version: AutoStart cleaning, monitors your browser's home page, optimized toolbar definitions, Supports now Portugese (Brasil)
Top user review