"Hardware, software network inventory utility."
You can use this program to get detailed reports on the hardware and software installed on your machine. It doesn’t require installation in order to run; it can be used from any USB stick or CD/DVD. You don’t need to restart the computer after the work is done.
Here’s what it can do for you:
- Can work hidden in the background
- Works on any Windows versions starting from 3.1
- Retrieves for your computer the manufacturer, service, model
- Detects BIOS, motherboard, disks, CD-ROM, video, MAC, processor, sound card, IP, etc
- Get detailed information about all the peripherals: printers, mouse, keyboards, modems
- Save the reports as TXT, XML, HTML, CSV
- Create your own customized reports
- Scan ports, get the status of your hard disks by reading the S.M.A.R.T signals, a recovery tool for files
Use McPCinfo if you need to keep track of all the hardware and software on your computer.
Updated26 Feb 2017
Downloads538 (2 last week)
Top user review